Read My Weight Loss StoryMost of my childhood and into my teens and 20's, I was overweight. Even though, my friends would tell you that I was a very confident, vibrant and energetic person (which I was for the most part), I still felt "less than" because I was overweight – my weight issues were always on my mind. The scale was NOT my friend! When I joined the swim team in high school, I was definitely thinking about how I looked in my bathing suit, compared to the other girls on the team. I was the heaviest girl on my team and lucky for me was one of the few people who could do the "butterfly" so that's the race I was put in for all the competitions. At least I was able to contribute to the team's success.
I tried everything (well, every "fad") to lose weight. Here are just a few of the things I tried and some obstacles I faced:
- That diet that told you exactly the type of food you had to eat – the one with grapefruits, tuna, beets, cauliflower and vanilla ice cream. Weird, huh? Yeah I lost a few pounds on it – but was it permanent? Heck, No!
- Yes, I tried Dexatrim. Again, not the answer for permanent weight loss! And if I recall, I didn't feel the greatest when I was taking it. Also, if anyone tells you that a pill is the answer to achieving your ultimate body weight, run the other way!
- I tried to reduce the sweets in my diet. Being a big Chocolate Fan, this didn't last very long.
- In college, once I had my own "pad", I tried to cook healthy for myself, making more vegetables and eating more sensibly. However, all the studying I did in the middle of the night called for some "munchies" and I lived real close to the Burger King --- lucky for their business, not so great for my waist!
- That Haagen Daz Ice Cream tasted so good on those study nights.
- I chose to walk to my first job in downtown Boston (instead of taking the trolley) – that was a good start to adding some form of exercise into my daily routine. But then those winter months came …
Then, something happened … I made a big change in my life, moved to New Jersey for a new corporate job and I started doing things differently (after all, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity!).
Something shifted. I learned something new.
Download my free report in Step 2 to find out what had to change in order for me to permanently lose that weight!
Download My Free Weight Loss Report
|I have learned a lot over this weight loss journey and I am passionate about sharing with you my top 7 tips to successfully losing that excess weight and more importantly, keeping it off for good!
Note: These are not the tips you typically hear in the media!
Simply fill in the form below and grab your free copy of my report on:
“The Top 7 Secrets to Losing Weight
Weight Loss Mindset Audio Lessons
For ONLY $29.97 you can gain immediate access to my Six Introductory Law of Attraction Weight Loss Audio Lessons which will help you to embrace the right mindset to lose that excess weight and keep it off for good! You can purchase these 6 motivational audio lessons right now by clicking the link below. I have also included some discounted options to add on a few private coaching sessions with me so that I can personally assist you with successfully implementing the steps I cover in my audio lessons.
Get your Weight Loss Mindset Audio Lessons today!